Alko Aks 2000 / 2500 / 2700 Security Device
The AL-KO Security is designed to fit the AKS 1300/ 2004/ 3004 Stabiliser/ AK160 or AK 300 coupling heads and also the AKS 2000/ 2500/ 2700 Stabiliser. It is made of high grade special steel, with a red powder coat finish to provide a robust and attractive design. The AL-KO Security Device covers the coupling handle. This prevents the coupling handle being lifted, so the caravan/trailer cannot be coupled to unauthorised vehicles and towed away.
- Safeguards against unauthorised coupling and uncoupling
- Safeguards against theft of the coupling head or stabiliser
- Can remain fitted during any journey (not for AKS 2000 manufactured before 1992)
- Extremely robust and attractive design
- Provides a visual mark of security
- Can be fitted whilst trailer/caravan is still coupled to tow vehicle eg. when parked
- TUV and Sold Secure Approved
Over 25 Years ExperienceWe're here to help with our wealth of caravan knowledge and experience.
Next Working Day DeliveryQuick delivery and free shipping on orders over £100
3 South of England Stores3 stores in Swindon, Oxford & Reading for added convenience
Sales SupportContact us via telephone or email, we're available 7 days a week.